Become a Brigade Community member and join our mailing list! Get grooming tips, reviews, and great deals. Get a 10% off code when you join! Click here to join our mailing lists
Problems with dryness, itch, and other skin irritations can be solved by using quality products . Your skin naturally creates sebum oil which is produced by the sebaceous glands. This oil coats the beard follicles as they grow longer. However, your rate of oil production does not increase because the glands do not increase as your beard grows. Once your beard hits a certain length, the sebum oil being produced naturally is not enough. Black Beard Brigade is the supplement you need to provide the proper nourishment and promote beard growth.
Short Beard Care Tips:
• Apply beard oil to reduce dryness and itchiness
• Use our activated charcoal wash once-twice a week.
• Use a natural hair brush to distribute your skin's natural oils evenly
• Get product to the hair underneath, especially the dense hair under the jaw
• Taper the beard lightly to blend the sideburns and the underside of your chin
🎥Watch the video below on 'How To Apply Beard Products'🎥
Long Beard Care Tips:
Tips on maintaining your beard and keeping it looking healthy and full:
• Trim your Beard
• Fitness and nutrition
• Avoid plastic combs
• Combing helps prevent ingrown hairs in-between your beard
• A good nighttime routine conditions your beard while you sleep
Classic Scent Profile: Subtle, Light, Smooth with a hint of spice. An everyday, all-occasion scent that will not disturb your groove. For those who are sensitive to smells this combination of oils blends in harmoniously with the natural scent of the oils, butters, and waxes.
Tanzanian Sun Scent Profile: Smooth yet strong enough to command attention with a tropical feel. Blends in nicely with other colognes so that you don't have to decide which one to wear.
Never allow your beard to grow more than 6 weeks without having a trim. Trimming the beard enhances the growth, takes care of the skin, and removes split ends.
🎥Watch the video below to learn how to trim your beard at home.🎥